Internship - Inspiring Story

Internship Story shared by Mr. Ben Ramedani, Social Media Marketing, Mobile App and eCommerce Web Development

"A young graduate walked into my office and said this. But there's no vacant position for now I replied.
He insisted he'd love to work. He had been looking for an opportunity & he doesn’t mind coming to a place where he can learn. Since it was internship nothing to lose, my partner and I agreed.
Image result for Internship
He joined us. He'd come early and close late with us. Of course, he could close anytime he wants. But his attitude was something I love. Eager to learn & take to correction.

You'd hardly know he was not our worker. He blended well. One Sunday evening, I saw him in my friend's street. He greeted me. I asked if he is visiting also. I couldn't believe when he said he lived around there. The place was very far from my office where he was doing his internship. This is someone who is not being paid, yet he was never late nor absent. He still closes late.

I asked how are you coping with the distance and finances.

He smiled, "I will do anything to learn to be part of social media team"

This is a great attitude and very rare.

I staffed him the next day.
He did well for us & himself.

Opportunity is like the moon, it is there, but always moving and favours those who are ready to grab it"




I like to work for your company as an intern.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome !