Student Project (Mr. T.R.GokulKrishna) -"BCD to 7-Segment display" A success Story


As a part of Project based learning for their Subject (Digital Electronics), Mr. T.R.GokulKrishna of Second year B.E-Mechatronics Engineering of SNS College of Technology has done a project on BCD to 7-Segment display. He shared his experience with us.











"The interest in micro controllers electronics and the mechanical made me gain interest to choose this mechatronics course. Though I made a simple project, I came up with dealing many problems with this micro project. Previously I had a little experience in soldering and doing same kind of micro projects. My mentor is Mr R. Yasodharan sir, who motivated me in doing this project. Though this is small I could make big projects from this".


He continued his experience "I have purchased all the electronics things from the local electronics shop in Coimbatore. First I have tried this project by assembling everything in a breadboard and afterwards I thought of making it as a fixed one which made me solder in a zero PCB. I have used and IC holder while soldering which make the IC experience less heat while soldering. And also if this IC undergoes any problem it can be easily replaced by throwing away and getting a new one".

His Video Presentation:


We whole heartily wish T.R.GokulKrishna for his work and expecting many bigger projects from him.


3 comments:

  1. Nice work da. Keep doing more projects my friend ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job bro. Keep on doing projects like this

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome !